I’m a lot late, but I wanted to thank Vagabon Velda for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am truly honored! For those who don’t know what the Liebster Award is, it’s a fun way for bloggers to get to know each other and interact with one another.
Here are the rules in order to receive the award:
- Link the person who nominated you (that would be me) to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate other bloggers (10) for the award that have fewer than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So here are the ten (10) bloggers that I nominate NOTE: some of you have already been nominated and for that I apologize, but due to the limited people in my circle, I’ve nominated you once again. Feel doubly PROUD 🙂
Questions from Vagabon Velda and my answers:
- What is the best time of day for you? Anytime that’s on the “West” Coast.
- Of everything on this planet what drives you bonkers? Traffic and slow people in traffic. I mean when the light changes, MOVE, please.
- What is your favorite pastime? Spending time with family and when I get the chance blogging.
- Are you living your dream, what is it? I am with my ideal partner in life, my husband, Enoc. Gosh I love that man!
- Make a list of inspirational moments? The moments I spent with my Grandmother, especially her final weeks and the time I spent travelling with my sister to and fro to North Carolina in my mother’s final months of life.
- What is your favorite color? Lilac.
- Are you city, country or a suburb type of person? A mix of city and suburb.
- Indoors or Outdoors? Definitely indoors.
- If you were an animal what would you be and why? A horse, just because they are elegant and I consider myself to be so 🙂
- Tell me one thing that you love about yourself? The fact that I can be forgiving if I feel a person is truly sincere, even if they are not I would never be able to deny helping that person if they needed it.
- Why do you blog? To share my love and passion for cooking. It’s the best way I know best to express and show my love to family members and friends.
And now here are my questions to all those that I nominated:
- What is the best time of day for you?
- Of everything on this planet what drives you bonkers?
- What is your favorite pastime?
- Are you living your dream, what is it?
- Make a list of inspirational moments?
- Are you city, country or a suburb type of person?
- Indoors or Outdoors?
- If you were an animal what would you be and why?
- Tell me one thing that you love about yourself?
- Why do you blog?
Thank you once again Vagabon Velda for nominating me for this award.